Key Features for a Computer Case
There are a number of key features that a computer case needs to have.
- Bottom mounted PSU – better heat and air flow management
- Raised motherboard tray – cable routing and advanced cooling systems
- Top mounted I/O Ports – more accessible
- Screw-less bay mounting – screw are a pain
- Convenient HDD access – the worst is having a HDD bay that is difficult to add and remove from and limited in space
These features will make things easier when working on the hardware and using the computer in general.